Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4-H Fair Extravaganza












Mommy & I had a special day out just the two of us today to the 4-H Fair. I got to pet "Wilber" the baby pig and a whole lot of other baby farm animals. But the best part was the little circus show that we walked up to 5 minutes before show time!! It was so hot that mommy splurged and bought me my first snow cone and I hope that there are more of THOSE in my future!! YUM! I surprised mommy by asking for an elephant ride after the show...it was AWESOME!! Best $5 EVER spent says mommy! :)

4 comments:

jan said...

Oh, Shannon, you are soooo much braver than I!!!!--Gr8 Aunt JJ

Shaelyn said...

I didn't have a choice w/my little girl w/the pleading big brown eyes saying I want to ride an elephant mama!! There was NO turning back at that point. :) Plus it was actually on my bucket list.

jan said...

I guess you know a camel is next...

Shaelyn said...

actually the camel was the first choice but they weren't offering rides! ;)