Friday, December 26, 2008

The Never Ending Christmas...


I sure do like Christmas!! We had yet another Christmas celebration today! I am getting spoiled. Uncle Timmy & Aunt Kellyann brought cousin Colin over to our house to celebrate w/all of us.


Giving my dolly kisses.
Waiting so very patiently for daddy to free my new dolly from all the packaging!


Yeah she is free! I must give her some love too!!

Too preoccupied with my new doll to notice crazy Elmo giving me the stare down...


Uh-oh I think someone is looking at me...is that who I think it is...
Elmo?? Is that you?

1 comment:

Colin said...

Hey Shaelyn. I sure did have fun celebrating Christmas up at your house. We scored some serious loot! That Elmo is pretty crazy lookin'. It's been taking me a while to figure him out too. See you soon!